The Tia Foundation offers the ability to make completely secure, tax-deductible donations on-line.
Tia has a great adoption program to fit any budget!
$20 Bandage Adoption provides the bandages for a medical kit.
$40 Textbook Adoption supplies a promotora with her textbook/manual called “Where There is No Doctor” which instructs her on so many topics, from childbirth, illness and disease diagnosis, stabilizing a patient for transport, splinting bone breaks and more.
$100 Baumanometer Adoption outfits a promotora with a blood pressure cuff, an extremely valuable tool since high blood pressure and diabetes are the two biggest chronic diseases in Tia’s communities.
$750 Medical Kit Adoption provides a promotora with everything she needs to treat most injuries and illnesses. The kit includes vital medicines, bandages, a stethoscope, otoscope, Baumanometer, surgical kit, respirator, injection and IV supplies and so much more! With your generous donation, a promotora can care for up to 300 people.
$1,500 Promotora Adoption not only gives a promotora her medical kit, but provides all her training and refresher courses, making your gift last a lifetime.
$5,000 Medical Kits for a Village Adoption supplies 10 promotoras who treat as many as 3,000 people with all the essential components described in the Medical Kit Adoption.
$10,000 Village Adoption enables 10 promotoras to receiving training, refresher courses and their medical kits. Your gift will greatly improve quality of life for up to 3,000 villagers for years to come.
$20,000 Village Cluster Adoption provides a cluster of neighboring villages with a comprehensive health development program, which includes not only the training and equipping of promotoras for those villages, but also primary school education, community health seminars and vegetable gardens to alleviate malnutrition!
The Tia Foundation, Inc. is a Sec. 501(c)(3) corporation, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law, in compliance with Sec. 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code, The Tia Foundation, Inc. (EIN: 20-4159280).
Additionally, if you’d like to sponsor a regional project as a corporation please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you broke, but still want you help? You can!
Here are several options that won’t cost a thing:
Volunteer as a Digital Advocate or…
Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thetiafoundation), or follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/TiaFoundation1) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/thetiafoundation). Get updates on launches, events and Tia Foundation news. Post on our pages and help spread the word! Just a few clicks make a big difference in by generating awareness!
Choose Tia when you shop or sell your stuff online..
AmazonSmile is a program where Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to charitable organizations. Tia has just registered. Just go to http://smile.amazon.com and select The Tia Foundation. It won’t cost you a thing.
eBay Giving Works is an easy, effective way to show your support for the Tia Foundation! The next time you’re buying or selling on eBay, please give it a try.
How it Works
- Use eBay Giving Works to list items on eBay and donate 10% to 100% of your listing’s final sale price to us. It’s an easy way to sell your unwanted items while helping us raise funds for our mission.
Enjoy the Benefits!
- Your listing will benefit from several unique program features that have been proven to attract more buyers and raise awareness of our cause such as the eBay Giving Works ribbon and enhanced searchability.
- Plus your listings will automatically qualify for the eBay Giving Works Fee Credit Benefit and you’ll receive a tax-receipt for your donation.
1. Click “Customize your listing”
2. Look for the “eBay Giving Works” field (Click “Add or Remove Options” if you don’t see it) in the Sell Your Item form in the “Choose how you’d like to sell your item” area
3. Choose “Select a new nonprofit”
4. In the pop-up window that appears, type “Tia Foundation” in the “Nonprofit Name or Keyword” field
5. Select Tia Foundation and a percentage (10-100%) you wish to donate to us (please note: there is a $5 minimum donation if your item sells)
Shop to Show Your Support!
- You can also support us by shopping for items that are being sold in aid of us on eBay! Be sure to visit our MissionFish page on a regular basis to see all the great listings benefiting us.