Are you a college student or living from paycheck to paycheck but still want to help a great cause? Here are three fast and easy ways you can still make a difference!
You can also add these widgets links to your Facebook, MySpace, other blog or website to help spread the word! Instructions and code available at the GoodShop, GoodSearch and Mission Fish websites.
GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy’s, Home Depot, Travelocity and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting your favorite cause.
An extra convenience: you can order your shopping list online through GoodShop with stores like Home Depot and opt to pick up your pre-filled order at the Home Depot location you designate, saving yourself a lot of time walking up and down aisles. Tia employees also book all their travel thru the Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline or Travelocity links on GoodShop so a percentage of their airfare comes back to Tia.
GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
You can add your GoodSearch toolbar to Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser here. What are you waiting for? Do it now! It’s free, convenient and helps a very worthy cause!
- eBay Giving Works is an easy, effective way to show your support for the Tia Foundation! The next time you’re buying or selling on eBay, please give it a try.
How it Works
- Use eBay Giving Works to list items on eBay and donate 10% to 100% of your listing’s final sale price to us. It’s an easy way to sell your unwanted items while helping us raise funds for our mission.
Enjoy the Benefits!
- Your listing will benefit from several unique program features that have been proven to attract more buyers and raise awareness of our cause such as the eBay Giving Works ribbon and enhanced searchability.
- Plus your listings will automatically qualify for the eBay Giving Works Fee Credit Benefit and you’ll receive a tax-receipt for your donation.
- 1. Click “Customize your listing”
- 2. Look for the “eBay Giving Works” field (Click “Add or Remove Options” if you don’t see it) in the Sell Your Item form in the “Choose how you’d like to sell your item” area
- 3. Choose “Select a new nonprofit”
- 4. In the pop-up window that appears, type “Tia Foundation” in the “Nonprofit Name or Keyword” field
- 5. Select Tia Foundation and a percentage (10-100%) you wish to donate to us (please note: there is a $5 minimum donation if your item sells)
Shop to Show Your Support!
- You can also support us by shopping for items that are being sold in aid of us on eBay! Be sure to visit our MissionFish page on a regular basis to see all the great listings benefiting us.