If you are interested in a part-time job (8-10 hours a week) with a great organization, send your resume to email@example.com by Friday September 2nd.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work independently, with guidance from staff members. A true self-starter.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have professional phone manner.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience.
- Highest level of ethics and integrity
- Social networking and blog experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Genuine commitment to the principles and work of The Tia Foundation.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Health Club/Gym membership stipend of $300/year
- Generous vacation schedule
- Great personal fulfillment working for humanitarian organization
- Occasional trips if desired
- Ability to work from home